NEWS for DeMobile'15: We will have a workshop dinner that is subsidized at the La Cantina restaurant. The dinner cost is partially (or most probably, totally) covered by the DeMobile Organization.
Aharon Abadi has been a research staff member at IBM Research – Haifa since 2007. He works on a wide range of topics, including static program analysis, refactoring, program transformations, automatic code fix, semantic search, and software verification. His work has been included in IBM products and was awarded the IBM Research Division award (RDA) and the IBM Outstanding Innovation Award (OIA). He is the main author of more than 15 patents and is completing his PhD in the Blavatnik School of Computer Science at Tel-Aviv University on the topics of program analysis, refactoring, and program transformations. Aharon's publications relate to computer science and software engineering. His recent work on fine slicing and computation-extraction received the European Association of Software Science and Technology (EASST) Award as Best Software Science paper presented at the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software ETAPS 2012. Aharon current group is Mobile Research group at IBM, where he focuses on research in mobile software engineering, mobile development tools, and static analysis for mobile applications. He is the main organizer and the PC chair of the DeMobile 2013/2014 workshops at FSE and MobileDeLi 2013/2014 workshops at SPLASH. He established a new ACM sponsored mobile conference MOBILESoft 2014/2014. The new conference is co-located with ICSE 2014/2015. Aharon is the leader of the steering committee and he is the program chair of MOBILESoft 2014 and general chair of MOBILESoft 2015.
Shah Rukh Humayoun
Shah Rukh Humayoun is working as a postdoc research fellow in the Computer Graphics and HCI Group at the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany. His current interests lie in software development processes, mobile application development, scalability issues regarding mobile user interfaces, software visualization, human-computer interaction, usability engineering, and human factors in software engineering. He is the poster co-chair of CTS 2015 and social media & publicity co-chair of MOBILESoft 2015. He has served in the program committee of several conferences and workshops (e.g., ACM IUI 2015, MOBILESoft 2014/2015, MobileDeli 2013/14). He was the General Chair of the UsARE 2014 workshop at RE 2014. In the past, he has successfully co-organized different other workshops: "PID-MAD 2013"(at MobileHCI 2013), "USARE 2012"(at ICSE), "Visualization - Beauty or The Beast"(at ECCE), "Visualization in University Level Computer Science Education"(at CSERC'12). Shah holds PhD degree in Computer Engineering from the Sapienza University of Rome, Italy and MSc degree in Software Engineering from the University of York, United Kingdom.
is currently an Associate Professor at the University of L'Aquila and he has been visiting professor at Information & Computer Science, University of California. His research interests are in software architecture, model driven engineering, verification and validation, and how to use them all for engineering mobile applications.
Henry is the responsible, for the University of L'Aquila, of the Smart Cities & Communities national lab
He will co-chair the Program Committee of WICSA 2016, the 13thWorking IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture. He has been co-chairing the Program Committee of AST 2013, the Automation of Software Test workshop, QSIC 2012, the 12th Int. Conference on Quality Software, and the EUROMICRO SEAA 2012, the 38th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications.
Henry received is PhD degree in Computer Science from the University of Rome –La Sapienza - in 2002.
- Iulian Neamtiu, University of California, Riverside
- Massimiliano Di Penta, Dept. of Engineering - University of Sannio, Italy
- Antonino Sabetta, SAP Research Sophia-Antipolis
- Marco Pistoia, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
- Shahar Maoz, Tel Aviv University
- Alin Stefanescu, University of Bucharest
- Jeff Gray, University of Alabama
- Yael Dubinsky, IBM Haifa Research Lab
- Alessandra Gorla
- Vincenzo Grassi, University of Roma "Tor Vergata"
- Federica Sarro, University College London
- Matthias Book, University of Iceland
- Shingo Takada, Keio University
- Lori Flynn, Carnegie Mellon University
- Ivano Malavolta, Gran Sasso Science Institute
- Seng Loke, La Trobe University
- Vinayak Naik, IIIT-Delhi
- Mark Harman, University college london
- Tiziana Catarci, Universita' di Roma "la Sapienza"
- Sam Malek, George Mason University
- Yishai A. Feldman, IBM Research - Haifa
- Jocelyn Simmonds, Universidad de Chile
- Grace Lewis, Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute
- Rafael Prikladnicki, PUCRS
- Amiram Yehudai, Tel Aviv University
- Shmuel Tyszberowicz, The Academic College of Tel-Aviv Yaffo
Steering Committee Coordinator
Aharon Abadi, IBM Research - Haifa, Israel.